Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween



Halloween has come and gone. The Motts had their 3rd annual Halloween Party and it turned out great. I was able to make it until the end thanks to everyone who insisted that I sit down as much as I could.

The weekend was pretty uneventful. I find myself very happy to be in bed and tolerating only so much moving around. I told my doctor that I didnt understand why this time is so difficult in comparison to my twins. I have gained 27 pounds and it feels like I have added on like 50 pounds. The doctor says all is normal so I guess I will just lay back and enjoy. On Thursday I have another glucose test and a doctor appointment so until then I guess we will wait and see.

I am really done with work now and it is kind of a reality check. They just shut down my work email as of today so it is really real. I am very ok with it for now. I have a job to do right now and I need to focus on that...having 3 babies.

No comments: