Friday, November 21, 2008

Its Friday

Hello To All- Another week is over and I think I am getting everything done. I have diapers, wipes, and formula. I have bottles ready to go and clothes ready to be worn. Now I dont want you to think that I am bored or anything but it is a peaceful feeling that most of my nesting is complete.
It is becoming difficult to remember what it was like to work outside of the home. It has only been several months but I am having no problem keeping myself busy. I have breakfast at least once a week with Aunt Myrna and other than that my outings are short and usually to and from the doctor. These doctor appointments are really getting ridiculous. Starting the week after Thanksgiving I will be at Beaumont on Tuesday at 8am for the biophysical profile (1.5 hours) followed by an ultrasound (1.5 hour) and then on to my OB for an appointment. I guess at least for that week they are getting me all done in one day.
Once you get this far in a multiple pregnancy you really start to listen to everything your body tells you because lets face it..stuff can happen at any moment. I still cant believe I am not on any bedrest yet. Actually I really am...my own version. The kids get off the bus at 4:30 and after I do dinner I usually retire and listen to the chaos from my bed. David has picked up the slack of homework and reading. It is the neatest thing to listen to dad doing it his way. The way he does homework with the boys is very different than how I do it but very effective. I think he enjoys getting that time with them as well. Mairin is usually hanging out with me as she has a problem being quiet during homework so she isnt allowed in the dining room for that time. She thinks she is so cool that she shares a room with her big brothers.
By this time I think Heidi is just trying to enjoy any ounce of quiet that the Mott house has left. It sure is an eye opener living with a teacher as to how many hours a teacher puts in after they are home. She was grading papers for at least a couple of hours last night. She is at work every Saturday preparing for stuff. Since I am not working I look forward to Heidi coming home and giving me the adult conversation that I have lacked for the day.
Most of my thoughts and dreams and at night are about what life is going to be like. It is going to be such a huge change that I just havent quite put my arms around it.
Thank you to all who are following and who are leaving me comments. I enjoy hearing what you have to say and am flattered to have such loyal followers. Hopefully in several weeks the posts will have lots of new baby pictures and hospital details

1 comment:

Nicole O'Dell said...

I'm so glad that things are going so well for you! How did the weekend go?