Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally I feel Good

Hey everyone. I feel better today than I have in several days. I was moved back up to recovery floor last night around 6pm after we successfully stopped the bleeding. The kids, Heidi, my mom and David were all here last night for an evening of holding babies. I am shocked as to how interested the kids are in holding these little bundles of joy. Eamon and Liam took some time out to check me out and make sure mom was ok. They had all kinds of questions about the "equipment" in a hospital room. Everyone left by 9pm and I got a decent nights sleep. I woke up this morning again to more pain and dreading having to get up and walk. It was tough but it was good. I got rid of my IVs and showered and all is good.
I have been taking 1 baby out of the nursery at a time. This way I get a couple of hours of one on one time with each one. I still have to admit that I have not spent enough time with each one to know each ones little ways. I do recognize each one..finally
I am open to anyone who wants to visit so feel free. We will be here until Sunday enjoying the little babies.....maybe more pictures to come soon.

6 comments:

Following Him said...

If I didn't live in TX, I would be up at the hospital in a split second. Glad you are feeling *good* again and try to relax before heading home ;)
~Elyse~

Nicole O'Dell said...

I'm so glad that you're doing better! Enjoy your sweet little babies!

Ps. I have an award for you at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Heather, I cannot wait to see these little boys! The pictures are so great and they are all adorable. I am trying to get my mom or dad to bring me to visit, but the snow didn't help today. Maybe tomorrow. I am glad you are doing well too and healing well. Congratulations and I cant wait to see them! Rest, relax and get better soon.
Annie

Jess said...

Congratulations... :)

Myrna said...

Heather,
Hurrah - finally some relief and rest for you. I know you are enjoying having some individual time with each of your new baby boys. I just printed out some pictures and can't wait to get a chance to hold each one of them.
Aunt Myrna

Laura said...

wow, this is one amazing story you're writing.
Congrats on the healthy arrival of your boys. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you can bring the boys home with you soon.