Monday, December 1, 2008

Health

Im done!!! Yep I am..I am ready to get these babies out and get my energy and ability to walk back. I love my bed but not this much. I have a whole new appreciation for health. I have been so limited on what I can and cannot do that I have to say without your health you have nothing. I realize that this is only temporary for me but for some it is reality. I guess I take for granted..jumping out of bed in the morning and planning your day around things to do with the kids. I miss sledding down the hill with the kids or taking them for a walk. Well this will all happen soon enough.
Doctor appointment tomorrow and at 12:30 a hair appointment. I cant wait for the hair appointment. I set the appointment not having any idea if I would make it or not but it looks like I will. Back for another appointment on Wednesday. Please keep watching as I will have my laptop with me or I will have my sister Heidi posting and keeping you updated.
I laugh when I get a friend who calls and panicks if I dont call back...thinking I am at the hospital already. Thank you so much for all of you who are anxiously awaiting along with me.
Oh and yes today I turn AMA...In pregnancy world this is "advanced maternal age" I am 35 today and of high risk. AMA at 35 years old..give me a break. I wont lie...this birthday will not go down in the books as one of the most exciting but hey I guess they cant all be an all night party right......

No comments: