Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

The end of a long day. I hope everyone had a great holiday. Our day was very busy with opening presents first thing Christmas morning and then after a break we had another Christmas in the evening with Harry and Myrna, Nanny and my parents. Davids brother Billy and his family stopped in as well. It is so fun having people come and show off the babies. The kids all did very well this Christmas. I am so proud of my older 3 and how they are adjusting to this "new" way of life with more kids. I know we are going to go thru some growing pains but so far they are doing well. I am doing all that I can to make the adjustment as smooth as possible.

David and I are spending most of time just looking at our family and saying "wow, how blessed are we"

No comments: