Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Presents


We played a little bit with some pictures and Mairin couldnt resist getting her head in the picture as well.
We had a doctor appointment today and all is well. They are all gaining weight and doing well.
The nights are going well. Last night we put them to bed at 9:30 and they woke up at 1am, 5am and we all got up at 9am. They are very cooperative with me at night. The first baby to cry gets a pacifier and the second baby to cry means we all get up to feed. I am able to mount them around me and prop bottles while I stagger the burping. Usually one needs an extra burp so it allows time for the other 2 to digest a bit before going back into bed. Once all are fed I wrap them back up and in the crib they go.
I am sure there will be some rough nights but so far so good. Also remember that my parents have been here so they have taken care of the older kids when they get up. Talk to me the week of January 5th when reality sets in, David goes back to work and the kids go back to school. Who knows what I will be like then. No plans for tomorrow except putting away Christmas gifts and cleaning up. Have to love vacation.

4 comments:

Anna N said...

That is an adorable picture!!! You really are adjusting well and quite inspring to me when I'm having a tough moment with my 2:)

Anonymous said...

What sweet little presents! So cute.

Marcia cameron said...

Merry Christmas to the Motts' family-that picture is absolutely adorable, and Mairin looks sooo proud to be the big sister. I hope things are going well and that you are getting some rest. Love, love, love,
Marcia

Nicole O'Dell said...

You're doing such a great job! What an awesome picture!
:)