Sunday, December 28, 2008

Remember The Snow!

This is a shot from Christmas Eve. Grandpa was down for Christmas and insisted on making a snowman with the kids and the neighbors. I am so sad that the snow has all but melted. Our snowman is nothing but a lump in the front yard..thank god for pictures huh.
Everyone has gone home and life is returning to a bit of normal. I am still catching my breath from I call the busiest holiday season I have ever had.
The trips slept awesome last night. I can do this if they keep this kind of a schedule up. I put them down at 10pm and they got me up at 1:30 and then at 5:30am. I got up at 8:30am and they followed at 9am. Everytime I hold them it is like the first time holding them. I just love it.
David wanted to watch the Lions play today with the men so I decided to take the bigger kids to lunch and to Jungle Java. The kids just love coming out to Jungle Java and of course I love it cause I can email and catch up on computer stuff. We are all looking forward to yet another week of vacation before reality really sets in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Heather, David and family. All I can say is WOW! You are very special and have alot of patience to be able to go from having 3 children to 6 children. Happy to hear the babies are here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Love,

Kathy (White-Ridley) and Mark Ridley

Nicole O'Dell said...

Sounds like fun! And, you even got some time out! :0)

They are doing great with the sleeping, too.

Myrna said...

You are really quite amazing. I think your positive attitude is transferred to your children - all six of them are such happy and well behaved children. You are right - your dad is the great snowman maker!