Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twas The Night Before Triplets

All thru the house everyone was nervous but mostly me. The snow started to fall so we decided to go out for dinner and then the boys did some ice skating with Dad. David did some shoveling in hopes of getting our pond ready for real skating. I couldnt resist going out and hangin for a few with my camera.
Time to pack things up, get the kids to bed and get ready for tomorrow. I want to thank everyone who has called, texted, emailed or left me a message today. I am sooo lucky to have so many supporters out there. Actually with all the calls I have gotten it really makes it a reality of what is to happen first thing tomorrow.
I will keep you all in my thoughts as well and keep you updated. To all a good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless You Guys. Can't wait to hear the good news.
Dave and Donna

Nicole O'Dell said...

Today's the day!

I can't wait to hear the news!!!

Paola said...

Gerry got your text! So glad ot hear everyone is doing great! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures! Love, Gerry and Paola

BoufMom9 said...

Coming over from Nicole's blog to say "hi" and welcome you to the wonderful world of multiples!!!!
CONGRATS!