Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Day Off

Everyone is home today....heidi, david and all the kids. No school and No work. The house is a buzz with unloading of a Costco run, kids running in and out to the ice pond-skates on and then skates off. The babies have settled down into sleep mode while "days of our lives" is about to come on. We had a snow day on friday so this has been a 4 day weekend and it appears that Liam may be coming down with a bug. So much excitement and so little time. Mairin is at school today as she is the only one who has school. I had good intentions to call some of the boys friends and head out to Jungle Java for the afternoon but with Liam threatening to throw up I think I will postpone that type of a trip. Well babies are starting to wake and more bottles need to be made.

6 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

You are one amazing mama! How are the big kids liking the babies?

Dorinda said...

We have a 4-day weekend here to though no snow :( I was kind of wishing for it...

Eli's Lids said...

OH MY GOSH!! Wow, you are busy. Congrats on all the healthy babies. I'm going to scroll down and read more :)
http://elislids.blogspot.com

Bloggymommy said...

Your family is just beautiful! Congrats on your new little angels!

Finleypotamus said...

What a blessing you have. Your boys have the same bday as my hubby. I have a Finn too (Finley). Congrats!

Myrna said...

I only remember one time in the past when school was closed due to the cold! It must be frigid up there. I know Monday was a holiday so everyone has had a long weekend. I am sure you miss the routine that you are used to with all the older kids going off to school!
Hope Liam is feeling better.