Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mairin...4 years old today





Happy Birthday Little Miss Mairin! Mairin is turning 4 today and she is loving life. She is showing off her little (obnoxious) outfit sent from Aunt Myrna and Uncle Harry from Florida. Thanks Myrna and Harry, Mairin loves her new clothes.

The temperatures are a negative 13 today and noone has school. I dont remember the last time it was this cold. I am so lucky that I have dear friends out there. Dana thanks for taking all three kids to the "Rainbow Playground". It makes for a much easier day. I will definately remember days like this and give you the peace as well.

I got to go out last night...Woo Hoo....I went out to dinner with my friend Sally. It was just wonderful. I find it amazing how excited I get for just simple activities now...

The trips are doing well. We are doing better and better at night and I have my energy to take on all of my household duties. I am a bit worried of what life with be like when they are mobile. I think this summer might be a rough one. I will have to get those sitters lined up to take turns watching babies and the older ones so I can survive. I am not going to worry about it now but rather enjoy their stages as they come.

3 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Happy Birthday Mairin!

WTG on the night out!

Dorinda said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! I hope she has a very blessed day :)

Man, I thought it was cold here in VA when the van registered 10 degrees this morning! -13 - wow!! I like it cold but I'm from Florida - I wasn't built for this :) Unless of course it's snowing and there's a fire in the fireplace...

Myrna said...

What do you mean obnoxious outfit??? :) We are glad she likes it and sorry she could not wear it to school today. I know she was sad that she could not take her cupcakes to school.
Thanks for posting the picture - she is a doll. Happy Birthday Mairin!