Monday, January 12, 2009

Week 2 Home Alone....


Today is the beginning of week 2 and being home alone. It is going great. The babies are doing very well and the personalities seem to really be coming on. Colin is our bird. He eats the smallest amount and grunts and wiggles after eating almost like he has digestive issues. Finn is the one is most often awake and is very calm and just looks around. Declan sleeps alot and really doesnt ask for much. He is the smallest but has a loud cry when he does want something.


I told you previously how David does the 11pm feeding and then I go ahead and go into the babies room around 2am for the rest of the feedings. I have a full size bed in the babies room along with 1 crib set up. I got up this morning at 7am to get the older kids ready for school and I couldnt help but take a picture to show what we all looked like after our 5:30am feeding. I prop bottles so they can all eat together and since they were so content I just dozed for the 1.5 hours prior to getting up. Here they are and this is how we do it.
The older kids spent the entire weekend outside on the skating pond and on the sledding hill. They came in to eat and that was about it. David and I took turns along with Heidi in staying in with the babies. We really had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

How precious. It sounds like you have a system down that really works. You are so good at working everything out so that everyone is happy!
Myrna