Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I have been tagged several times to complete this "25 Random Things About Me" so I thought I might lighten up the mood here and complete it. My understanding is that I just tell you 25 things that you might not know about me. I hope I can come up with 25 things..Here goes



1. I went to "space camp" when I was in the 7th grade.
2. I didnt really know how to use a deposit slip at the bank until I left my hometown because the town I grew up in was small and everyone knew everyone..didn't need one.
3. I love reality shows
4. I always wanted to live in a "city"
5. I have always hated white cars..dont know why
6. I used to go cruising every Friday and Saturday night when I was in highschool
7. I can handle all kinds of messes but I cannot do the smell of "throw-up"
8. I like my house picked up before I go to bed
9. I love working outside in my yard
10. My expectations are usually set too high
11. My husband is 9 years older than I am
12. I have never used IVF for fertility
13. I love country music especially 90's country
14. I never/rarely separate my laundry loads by darks or whites
15. I buy and own too many black tops
16. My dad would put shoe polish on my fingers as a kid so I wouldnt bite my fingernails
17. I dont drink too often because I get terrible hangovers
18. I only have half of my hearing in my right ear due to cronic ear infections as a kid
19. If I had to go back to school I would be a nurse
20. I love it when my kids say "you are the coolest mom ever"
21. I can drive a stick shift
22. I am very sensitive and I dont take criticism very well
23. My parents made me work hard and often as a kid and I am so thankful that they did
24. My uncle is the founder of "Northwood University" the college I attended
25. My 2 favorite stores are Chicos and TJMaxx

Well hopefully I didnt surprise anyone with anything or let out any secrets.........

3 comments:

Team Darnell said...

Space Camp ROCKS!!! I was (am) a space nut! I actually went to Space "Academy" Level I and Level II in Huntsville when I was in 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th grade. I guess you could say I am more of a space geek!

When I graduated from college I actually worked at Space Camp in Florida for 2 years as a counselor. The pinicale of geekdom was reached when I became a "Wing Commander." Then I realized I needed to grow up and get a real job.

I also love reality TV and use to "cruise" as a teen.

I enjoyed learning about you!

Helene said...

I saw the name of your blog on Cheryl's blog (Twinfatuation) and I had to come check it out!! I have two sets of twins so reading about your multiple multiples put a smile on my face.

I hope your little one in the hospital gets well soon! Very scary, I'm sure!

Dorinda said...

Thanks for sharing :) It's fun to read about other people's likes and dislikes!

I will pray that all the boys heal quickly from RSV. All three of mine had it 2 years ago when they were about 6 weeks old - only Alyssa ended up in the hospital for about 4 days.