I have been tagged several times to complete this "25 Random Things About Me" so I thought I might lighten up the mood here and complete it. My understanding is that I just tell you 25 things that you might not know about me. I hope I can come up with 25 things..Here goes
1. I went to "space camp" when I was in the 7th grade.
2. I didnt really know how to use a deposit slip at the bank until I left my hometown because the town I grew up in was small and everyone knew everyone..didn't need one.
3. I love reality shows
4. I always wanted to live in a "city"
5. I have always hated white cars..dont know why
6. I used to go cruising every Friday and Saturday night when I was in highschool
7. I can handle all kinds of messes but I cannot do the smell of "throw-up"
8. I like my house picked up before I go to bed
9. I love working outside in my yard
10. My expectations are usually set too high
11. My husband is 9 years older than I am
12. I have never used IVF for fertility
13. I love country music especially 90's country
14. I never/rarely separate my laundry loads by darks or whites
15. I buy and own too many black tops
16. My dad would put shoe polish on my fingers as a kid so I wouldnt bite my fingernails
17. I dont drink too often because I get terrible hangovers
18. I only have half of my hearing in my right ear due to cronic ear infections as a kid
19. If I had to go back to school I would be a nurse
20. I love it when my kids say "you are the coolest mom ever"
21. I can drive a stick shift
22. I am very sensitive and I dont take criticism very well
23. My parents made me work hard and often as a kid and I am so thankful that they did
24. My uncle is the founder of "Northwood University" the college I attended
25. My 2 favorite stores are Chicos and TJMaxx
Well hopefully I didnt surprise anyone with anything or let out any secrets.........