Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February Up Close Pictures


From Top to Bottom(Declan,Colin, Finn)
These are a little close up but they are the best I have for right now. It is so hard to get all 3 babies to cooperate for a picture. They are really beginning to change and they are really filling out.

Today I am beginning the scheduling of these little guys. They got up at 7am this morning and I brought them all downstairs. I fed them....well the kids fed them, while watching cartoons and before jumping on the school bus. I gave the babies all baths and then at 9:30am they were getting tired so I topped them off with a bottle and put them back up in their room for a long (crossed my fingers) nap. Colin went right to sleep and Declan followed. Finn was wide eyed for quite awhile. They all slept soundly until 11:45 when Colin woke up. Finn woke up at 12:30 and then Declan got up at 1:15. I brought them all downstairs and fed them again.

I was smart to utilize my time during the nap today. I got a shower in for me, took out the garbage, filled the dishwasher, made bottles, did a load of laundry, put away 2 loads of laundry, returned several phone calls, checked my email, cleaned up the kitchen and hummmmm I think that is all. Mairin arrived home from pre-school at noon and is currently downstairs having "quiet time". The 3 boys are laying on the floor in front of me looking around and all is good.

My twins really did a number on me. They were sleeping thru the night (8 hours) by 8 weeks old and I guess that was pure luck because at the rate I am going with the trips we are going to be up at night for awhile. We are stuck at 4 to 5 hours no matter what time I put them to bed and no matter how much formula I try to fill them with. I hope that since they were born smalled that some of this has to do with their size. I am on a mission though to get these guys quiet all night long.

3 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh those cheeks! So glad to see them "up close"! You've got darling babies!

Myrna said...

Thanks for the pictures. They are really changing and so cute. I am sure you will win this sleep battle - you have such a knack for having your kids easy to be around.
Myrna

Nicole O'Dell said...

They are precious!

Great job on the scheduling. They'll get there on the sleeping. You're right that it's because of their size. It's just a matter of time. Hang in there super mama!