Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Holding My Colin Again...

Mr. Colin is finally off the ventilator. They pulled it out this morning and I was able to hold him. He doesnt have much of a voice since the vent was in and went thru his voice box. He is having a hard time eating, it is almost like he forgot how to suck. He looks beautiful and he cuddled right up and let me hold him for several hours before I had to head back home to take care of the other kids. He is still expected to stay for awhile to be watched but I feel very good about how he is doing so far.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I hope your little one gets better soon.

I am another triplet mom, they are 19 months and BBG and I am a member of SITS.
I found you from 'little bites of heaven' blog and I just wanted to come and say hello!

Hello! It is alway nice to meet another triplet mom.

Rachael said...

I hope Colin gets better soon...poor little guy. I will keep him in my prayers.

Thanks for coming by today, I agree with Jen, it is always nice to meet another triplet mom!

Heidi Hockstra said...

Heather it is so nice to see him doing so well now. I am so glad I got to spend the evening with him last night...holding him!

LaTosha said...

Hey there Miss Heather...I'm so glad to here Colin is doing better. I work in the ER here in one of the hospitals down here and I've seen quite a few infants intubated, and it is scary everytime. I can't imagine how you must have felt as a mom. We miss and love you guys and are so glad your little men are doing so well!

TuTu's Bliss said...

What a sweet thing. I am new to your blog and I wanted to say that your family is just stunning.