Saturday, February 28, 2009

So Many To Thank.....

It is Saturday and my dear friend Dana took the 3 older kids to an open gym place in Novi. They will do gymnastics type stuff for 2 hours. Really it is a "get the kids to burn off energy" afternoon. I want to dedicate this post to amazing people that I have around me. I cant believe how many people have been so nice in helping me out. I want to especially thank Dana Davis and Susan Abraham. These 2 ladies have taken my children out for afternoons of complete fun. Dana has 2 kids and they are the same ages as my older 3 so she basically entertained them over our winter break last week. Thank you Dana. Susan Abraham has 2 kids and they are they are also the same ages. Susan has been picking up Mairin from preschool for me so that I dont have to pack up the kids. She also takes Mairin on playdates afterschool. Thank you Susan. Karen Newman has also been a great help as she has taken the boys for numerous playdates. Eamon and Liam LOVE going over there to play with Dillon and Kylee. These are priceless gifts and saying thank you seems like hardly enough. Once the babies start sleeping thru the night I plan to pay back all of these generous people.

There are also many others that help me in so many different ways that I think I will take the opportunity to spread out the thanks on future blog posts. If I spend too much time thanking people I am going to get overwhelmed and freak out about how I can pay all of these people back. Oh..BTW I am sooo excited. Starting this week, Kathy (a friend of my Aunt Myrna's and my friend) has offered to come every Wednesday and watch the babies while I do...hummmm whatever I need to. This is another couple hours of heaven. Kathy..I cant wait for you to come. Ann has also kept her schedule open so that Tuesday and Thursday mornings I dont have to bundle babies to get Mairin to school. Marcia is my other Tuesday and Thursday piece of heaven in the afternoons.....Thank you everyone...

No comments: