Thursday, April 2, 2009

All 8 Of Us

This was last Sunday before we left for Church. It is not often when we will be able to get photos with all of us. Heidi was here so she was our photographer. I need pictures like since because I know I will look back at these and ask myself how I did it. It looks like a lot of work but it is not until you have multiples that you realize and see how they are their own playmates. Mairin wants more of my time because she is the single. The boys are very easy and they entertain themselves most of the time. Much of the ease of raising 6 kids is a husband that is laid back, easy going and goes with the flow. He is really the one that is ordered to do this, than do that, oh and please do this and ..oh can you do this. I have to remember that he works all day too. Dont we all in our own way.

I am in the midst of compiling a large list of "Making Life Easier" Things that I have done that have really made me a sane person. I have had several people tell me that I need to talk about some of the things that we do that I dont think about as a big deal. The list should come soon.

1 comment:

Mama Jenn said...

Great picture!!! I can't believe how many of the kids are looking in the same general direction. Usually my kids are looking everywhere except where I want them too!!!