Thursday, April 23, 2009

We Missed The Bus..The Twins Did Actually

This has never happened but I had to laugh...I woke up at 7am and got all ready for the day. I stopped into the boys room and opened their door at 7:30am. Liam came down and headed downstairs to wake up and get over the fact that mom was out of milk and bagels (opps..big costco shopping day) Mairin came down and opted for dry Raisin Bran cereal and she proceeded to sit at the kitchen table and pick out all of the raisins. The babies then began to wake up. One by one I went upstairs and brought them down, propped a bottle for each one of them and let them eat in peace while I returned to the kitchen to finish preparing 4 lunches for everyone. At 8:09 am I called out "Eamon and Liam-time for the bus" Liam came but no Eamon..."Liam where is Eamon" I said. Liam says "I dont know, havent seen him" Mairin run upstairs and wake up Eamon and tell him to hurry. Eamon comes down and his shirt is buttoned all uneven, food is still on his face from last night.....I sigh and say "Never mind boys..I think I will take you to school today". I forgot about my Eamon and didn't notice he wasn't up. I can tell we are approaching the end of the week.

I never take the kids to school so it turned out to be fun. (Oh by the way..on Thursday's my neighbor comes over from 8:30 until 9:15am so that I can take Mairin to school and not have to get the triplets ready) I took Mairin into school with Eamon and Liam in toe. We then went to the boys classroom and I dropped them off outside of their classroom. Another funny note..They were holding my hand as we walked across the parking lot but as soon as we entered "their school" the hands dropped.....It was clear now mom had to be on her best behavior and not imbarrass them......

7 comments:

Myrna said...

I am amazed this is the first time you have had to take the boys to school. I cannot imagine what your mornings are like, but can understand losing count!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Tooo funny! I was thinking you had to take everyone and was feeling really sorry for you! How nice that your neighbor comes over for you!

Heidi Hockstra said...

Must be Eamon getting sick this morning took a lot out of him...and the food on his face that you thought was left from last night was probably puke that I missed this morning. Oh well...kids get sick right?

MaRiN said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always fun to hear of another person with my name. After reading your blog I've decided you are an amazing mom- I can't even imagine one set of twins, let alone twins, triplets, and a single! You seem to have adapted well.

Lani said...

Oh my.. I bet mornings are hectic for you! And hey, 5 out of 6 up and ready isn't bad:)

Anonymous said...

Hi
cheap phentermine online
Hence if you are having any such problems contact your doctor today only and if he prescribes you to buy it out then do the same without any hesitation.
[url=http://dreamsindia.com/]phentermine no prescription[/url]
This drug first came in use in the year 1959.
http://dreamsindia.com/ - phentermine diet pills
For this you need to follow a regular set dieting chart and you will observe the change within few days.

Anonymous said...

Holy Tablets Nuwaubu
buy lexapro online
The medicine is a kind of serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that works on the enzymes and chemicals of our body that are responsible for low feeling and depression.
[url=http://www.garrisoniowa.com/]discount lexapro[/url]
But, you need to consult with you doctor if you experience any of these effects.
http://www.garrisoniowa.com/ - lexapro pharmacy
People suffering from depression shows symptoms such as restlessness, tiredness, lack of concentration, irritability, and brief attraction.