Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just Some Pictures Of Triplets Twins and A Single

Here is the famous "Aunt Heidi" with all of her nieces and nephews. They love her dearly and this picture was overwhelming to me when I looked at it. "these are all MY kids" Holy Crap I have a ton of kids..Hahhaaa
Mairin has an amazing disposition about her. She wakes up happy and happy most of the time. Her smile is priceless when you are having a bad day.




Not the best picture of Declan but I had to show as this seems to be the look he gives in a moment of confusion. His looks can be a bit intimidating but he is also a big laugher (just hard to catch on camera) Declan is the most laid back of the three.

4 comments:

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

Cute pics!

Natalie said...

Hi there Motts! A friend just sent me the link to your blog because we have a few names in common. My husband is Eamonn and our kids are Declan (9) and Finn (6). Just thought I'd write to let you know I think you have great taste! I'll be back to read about your 6-child adventures!

Angela said...

Yes you do, Lady!!! Isn't it funny the times it hits you that you have 6 kids?!!! I think we're so "in the moment" with our kiddos that when we get them all together, it can hit you! My hubby comes home and sees the "IM&Ms" all together and says, "That's a lot of babies, lady"! It's toooooo much fun!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Wonderful pictures!!

I still want to know where I can get a Heidi!