Friday, June 12, 2009

Ramblings.....

I sit here this morning with my cup of coffee..the Today Show is on and today is the first day of summer. The older boys are busy downstairs cleaning up and watching their TV. Finn is resting peacefully in his bouncy seat, Colin is playing loudly in his exer-saucer, Declan is doing what he does best...jumping like a crazy man in "johnny jump up". Mairin is off to school. I take a deep breath and say.....so far so good...

I am going to take the babies for a walk soon and let the boys ride their bikes. I am dreading the bike thing as my blood pressure goes quite high when we are tooling along and they are ahead of me. I know with 5 boys under my belt I probably need to relax but it is like I picture a wipeout.

Tonight we are going out for Indian food with our neighbors. This is the last night in town for my neighbors as they are leaving the great state of Michigan and relocating to Chicago. The jobs are leaving and so are the friends. Tomorrow we have a birthday party in the morning and then 3 graduation parties to go to. Lots of babysitters this weekend.

I had a photographer come to the house on Wednesday to take the 6 month pictures of the triplets. I just got to see them online and they are precious. I am going to have to sit down and decide which ones I want to order. I will share many more details with you as to how it went when I post some of the pictures.

I am now in search of a place to go, with just my husband for 5 days or so. There are so many places to got that I just can't decide. No kids and out of the state for sure.....

1 comment:

thebestthingscomeintwos said...

Have I mentioned that you rock lately? I have absolutely no idea how you do it all! I blacked out the windows in my twins' room tonight! We will see how that goes in the AM!

Are you looking for a quiet-relaxing-sit around type of vaca? Or one with more activity? I've planned about a zillion get-aways, but only actually taken about 5. lol. Nonetheless, I have a lot of suggestions!