Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All 6 Of My Peaches!






Well here they are.....I am a bit surprised at how fast they are growing up. I love them being little but I am more than ok with them growing up. I could be done with diapers now and I would probably welcome a couple days of "a teenage boy that doesnt talk to his mother" or a daughter that wants to be left alone. I know I will regret saying this as before I know it they will be grown up and they won't need their mamma like they do now.
I had a great visit today from a good friend and her kids. The DiPonio's made a visit and it is was very enjoyable. Paola and Gerry you have some very nice kids. The girls all put on a music show and the boys played cars and chased each other and one little boy liked to scream. I had a nice afternoon of adult conversation. Please come again.
Do you ever have one of those days where you walk around the house and you just keep thinking or more and more things you need to do? I had a day like that and I just hate it. I get a panick inside of me and think that it all needs to be done right now. I have to write it all down and know that everything in my life right now is a ...work in progress....I really panick when I go into the kids room and I go to hang something up and I start to notice all of the shirts in the closet that probably dont fit the boys anymore and the fact that they are still hanging in their closet drives me crazy. I really hate it when I have to continuously change the batch of clothes that I have out for the babies. They grow out of stuff so fast and I feel like I can never keep up. Tomorrow is another day and tomorrow I will wake up in hopes of completing yet another task that needs to be done.

6 comments:

sarah kay said...

oh my! your kids are absolutely adorable! you are so blessed...

xoxo

Jen said...

they are so cute and they do grow way to fast.

Danielle Atkinson said...

So, I think I'd like to go ahead and reserve two of the Mott Triplets to marry the Atkinson girls. I think we'd make excellet in-laws. As for the third triplet, I know a younger woman I could set him up with, so just let me know which one is into the young gals and we'll make it happen. They are too cute!

Krista said...

Such cute pictures. My boys are actually wearing the same outfits your boys are wearing today. :) I definitely have days where I feel panicked by all the things to do and then I feel panicked that I am not going to remember all the things I have to do. So I try writing themdown and it does help a little. There is a never-ending list.

Nicole O'Dell said...

The kids are GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Heather, I can't believe the trips they have grown so much. They are just beautiful...all of the children. You are truly blessed! Next week school routine again. I'd like to come for a visit I'll give you a call. Kathy