Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Have Had Enough Poop For Today

Enough Already......The triplets have something and I have yet to figure it out. It started the other night with Declan. He downed his entire bottle and just as easy as it went down...it came back up...no tears...just laughs as it came up within 10 minutes of eating it and with the same consistancy. Yuckkkk. I woke up this morning to 2 babies with poop up their backs and soaked thru pajamas. It is like liquid poop and it stinks. It is coming out both ends of 2 of the babies and probably the 3rd shortly.

Yesterday I had Declan in his jumping chair and as I glanced over I noticed light green pieces of something all over the floor. OMG...As I looked closer it was poop. Declan had been jumping with a diaper full of liquid poop and the solid pieces squirted out the sides...down each leg and ended up on the floor. How do you even begin to clean this up? Earlier that day Colin was in the exer saucer and I looked at the bottom of it and it looked like I had put chocolate pudding all over the bottom of it...Yep Colin was jumping in his liquid brown poop. Sick..Yuck..Gross..Needless to say I have not been in the best of moods lately. I have done 4 loads of laundry..mostly outfits..blankets..towels and anything else that has touched the rear end of any of the babies. Tonight each baby got 2 diapers. I figured that I was going to make sure nothing got out so I put on a #3 diaper first and then I put on a #4 diaper on top and then their pajamas. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow when they wake up.

Only a couple of more hours before the drawing. I think I am going to do the drawing in between poops. I have put all the names in a hat so if you are not a follower...become one and if you have not left me a note..leave me one now.

6 comments:

Harry and Myrna said...

Oh my! What a mess. I hope this stops soon. It sounds like you need a "pooper scooper!" If you need help call and I can come.

Christina said...

We just went through that 2 weeks ago..every time I changed a diaper, it was poop. Gross poop. Hope it passes for you soon!

MamaOtwins+1 said...

I hope they get better soon - although it sounds as if they are happy sick boys.

Sally said...

is it so horrbile to confess I'm dying of laughter here....

Team Darnell said...

Oh, we lived through this when the boys were about 9 months old. It was actually a stomach flu that moved through the entire family. For us, the poop lasted about a week. I hope this is not what you are experiencing. Gook luck!

Jen said...

Oh yuck! I am so been there. Hope it gets better soon.