Monday, September 14, 2009

3 Kids Off To School.....3 Kids Still At Home...1 Husband Off To Work

Today was Mairin's first day of school. I had to get the boys on the bus at 8:15 and get the triplets and Mairin ready and out the door by 8:30am. It worked and it is the beginning of a long schoolyear.

We had a visit and dinner with our friends the Lichtman's. It was so much fun to let the babies crawl around..eat some grass while we chatted and caught up on life. I had to laugh because after Mark watched us load up to leave he said "Next time we will come to you since we had no idea what it takes to leave the house" I, of course love the change of venue so it really doesnt matter to me. Michelle got her baby fix and I was jealous watching how their life has changed and how self sufficient their kids are. It is all about what stage you are in life. We are at a hard stage but in 2 years we will be rockin and rollin again.

Declan began crawling this weekend so I now have 3 crawlers. Declan is also holding his bottle so we have 3 bottle holders now. I am feeding them food twice a day(most days) and introducing them new foods. They really seem to need the solid food and it is just the biggest mess of my day.

2 comments:

Helene said...

Sounds like you're all of to a great start for the school year!!

I absolutely loved when my kids could finally hold their own bottles!! And I can only imagine how messy solids must be...it was huge mess with 2 babies, I can imagine adding 1 more baby into the mix would be an even bigger mess!

Jen said...

Yeah for 3 bottle holders! I loved this when mine could hold the bottle.
And 3 crawlers, look out!