Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Photo Shoot

Blog » Just another WordPress weblog

We just received the preview of our family photo shoot that happened this past weekend. I grew up on a tree farm so we took some pictures of the trees and got lots of good shots. I really want to know what all of the neighbors and passerbys thought of us because we were singing..dancing and doing everything we could to make babies smile, kids look the right way and then make sure the adults were smiling too. Thank goodness for photoshop so that noone had to see my little beads of sweat on my forehead. It took about and hour and a half and then it was done. Most of the pics were taken in the apple orchard so we are thankful that we had no bee stings or any accidents. The photographer, Kelly is really a professional. One of her first questions to me was "What is the most important thing you want out of this shoot"? She was very very patient and let us take breaks and waited for the best shot. Thank goodness it is over and yes I know we will have to do it again soon. I think all of the adults were exhausted when it was done.

9 comments:

Jen said...

those are some cute photos! glad it went well

Momma Such said...

How cute! She is a great photographer! I actually browsed the other pics for a while as well. Love them! :)

Momma Such said...

Oh I wanted to say that I love that she put the boys in the tree too! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. They were all awesome. I also browsed the other pic. She is very good. I really liked the family picture that she ended with. That says it all.

Helene said...

All the pics are beautiful but I especially LOVE that last photo of your family!!! It captures the reality of everything!!

And the pic of the triplets eating apples was adorable!!

Dorinda said...

They are all such beautiful pictures! Wow!! Great family :)

Twincerely,Olga said...

your children are beautiful!!You sound like a lovely family! You have an aunt that cleans? I want one!!
I'm new so please stop by:)

Anonymous said...

Is that your husband in the picture? My oh my is he ever handsome. I see where the boys get their good looks.

Myrna said...

What great pictures. You do such a good job of making sure that you "document" your children in photos.