Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

You know the summer is coming to an end when you make a road trip to where ever you go for the Labor Day Weekend. We headed up to Grandma and Grandpa's for our last summer weekend up north. The weekend started with a family photo session. An old highschool friend was kind enough to come my parents house and do some action packed photos of the entire family along with the triplet 9 month photos. I have yet to see the results but you can bet they will be posted once I get my hand on them.

Now that Labor Day weekend is coming to end I find myself already thinking about what is to come. What will all the kids be for Halloween and what kind of a Halloween party am I going to have at our house this year? Should I go all out since it falls on a Saturday..no bedtimes just late night fun. What about Thanksgiving? I am hosting again this year and very excited for that. I enjoy the fall and very excited for the kids to get back into school and for the schedules to return.

Eamon and Liam begin their first hockey season next week. I am very anxious to see how they will like that. Mairin is going to continue her swimming lessons while I continue to change diapers and play floor games with the babies. Time is surely going fast and the babies are now mobile so life has taken yet another twist. I need to head out to the boat and catch some sun before we pack everyone up and head back the city.

1 comment:

Momma Such said...

I wish you lived close b/c I would LOVE to take pics of your cuties! :)

I have just begun to think about Halloween, however I have no idea what my kids are going to dress up as this year.