Sunday, September 27, 2009

World's Largest Pack n Play For Triplets

I don't know why I didn't think about this earlier. I got a ton of yardwork done today as the babies played in their outdoor pack n' play/trampoline. I used their little rings and clipped the door shut and they just crawled round and round and even figured out how to bounce slightly. The only key was keeping the older kids off since that just turns into a head bangin mess.

This weekend was fun as we had some baseball friends over Saturday evening. I really enjoyed myself and laughed quite a bit. The next party is going to be Halloween so I am in the thinking process of that one. I will be hosting Thanksgiving again this year for 40+ Mott's and then the babies turn a year old so that will require some kind of party....ok enough party talk...I think I am tired for now.

3 comments:

Jen said...

this is beautiful. I wish that I had one now!

Lani said...

Ha! I had to check it out when I saw the title:)

If you get a chance, stop by my Blog For A Cure Clog Party! I know you are interested in getting some exposure for your blog, and this would be a good way to gain followers and win some cool stuff:)
www.whoknewreviews.blogspot.com

MamaOtwins+1 said...

1. This is the best playpen ever!
2. I just gave you an award - come see!
3. Are you doing the Blog for a Cure?