Friday, October 16, 2009

Tellin My Story To Everyone

Do you ever go about your day and as you see people ..wonder what is their story? I am constantly reading bumper stickers and trying to decode license plates. I made my own story public on the back of my Expedition several months ago.
The best part of this sticker is that I have noticed several times while stopped at a light that someone behind me is laughing or raising an eyebrow. At first I would forget that the sticker was there and then when someone would pass me they would always sit up in their seat, look at me and then almost want to look in my backseat. It took me a minute but then I figured it out. My sticker of all these kids just makes people curious and I think they want to see what a mom of 6 really looks like.

The other day I was at a light and I was looking out my side mirror and I saw a lady on her cell phone, pointing to my vehicle and I could totally read her lips...."yahh this vehicle in front of me has this sticker on it and it has 3 olders kids and they also have 3 babies"...I would have loved to be in her car to hear the whole conversation. The other side of the coin though is that people will definatley look at you funny if you are driving really fast, passing the right and being a moron. Thank goodness I am not a smoker..can you imagine the looks I would get. People assume that all 6 kids are in the car ..all of the time anyway. I love my sticker and it is custom and you can share your story with people and make your own via ebay. Search..family car stickers. TGIF

5 comments:

Angela said...

Love it! It looks like our's, but our 3 big ones are taller. It beats having 6 cats ANYDAY!!!

Heidi Hockstra said...

This truly is funny...I have caught myself wondering what people are looking at when I have driven your vehicle...then I remember the stickers on the back of all the kids.

Helene said...

I've always seen those on other people's cars and wondered how they got them! Had no idea you could get them on E-Bay!

I can imagine the looks you must get!!

cat said...

Oh I love your sticker! So cute!

Dorinda said...

Love it! Our van says "Got Triplets?" and I can't tell you how many times we get funny looks from the people driving by. Not sure what they expect to see - a glimpse of the trio maybe :)