Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When Does The Pain Stop

I have officially completed 2 full weeks of bootcamp as of today and I am still sore. My trainer is either really good or I am just in the worst shape ever.


Alarm goes off at 5:00am and I snooze until 5:09am when I get up and head out the door. The training site is just 2 miles down the road so I don't have a lot of time to wake up on the way. The workout is from 5:30 to 6:30 and there are 5 of us that have been braving the outdoor weather and showing up to be abused. We do everything from skipping to jumping to suicides. Every muscle in my body is sore. There are places that hurt that I did not know existed. I am terrible at situps (I am going to blame that on my babies and 3 c-sections) I am terrible at push-ups (I am going to blame that on the fact that who has time to work out your shoulders). The worst part of my day is waking at 5am and the very best part of my day is driving away at 6:30am. I feel terrible that I have not been writing as much as I should but I struggle to stay awake past 8:30pm at night and of course I dread the early morning wake up. I hope to keep the bootcamp going as long as people are interested so lets keep the fingers crossed

The triplets are doing very well and I was able to do some yardwork yesterday while the trips played inside the trampoline. Several people drove by and I saw them pointing and laughing.

I got a call from a local triplet mom this morning and I am very excited to meet up with her next week. We live 6 miles apart and she has triplet girls that are only 4 months younger than my trips. We will have so much to talk about.

No comments: