1. Drink plenty of water. ( I need to work on this one)
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar. (yep I do the opposite)
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants)..(makes sense)
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games (that is my husband's job)
7. Read more books than you did in 2009. (me..read..really)
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day (now you are talkin)
9. Sleep for 7 hours. (I like 8 better)
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile. (does chasing kids count?)
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about. (really?)
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does. (this is one I should try to do)
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17.. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.. (I like this)
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness. (perfectly said...we call it keeping score in our house)
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.. (Can I just dislike???)
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree... (Yep I like to be right)
25. Call your family often. (really one I need to work on)
26. Each day give something good to others. (I give my family love and food everyday is that enough????)
27. Forgive everyone for everything. (really ...forgive for everything? Ok)
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6. (Under 6..no problem..need to work on the older segment)
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day. (hummmm)
30. What other people think of you is none of your business. (huh,..that is interesting)
31.. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will.. Stay in touch. (Wow...I need to be better on this one)
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come..
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Now after you read this doesnt it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? I kind of liked it so I thought you might to. Interesting.