Thursday, February 25, 2010

All I Did Was Go To The Bathroom

In a matter of a bathroom moment the triplets ripped open a full bag of goldfish and scattered them all over the floor.  The TV remote had been discovered and the tv was on a latin channel at a volume level of 52.  Colin was sitting in his toybox throwing each toy out of it while Declan was just being a little peach.  Finn is not in the picture because he decided to walk around the family room with his bottle upside down and watch the milk drip out of it all over the carpet. (David can we please replace this carpet someday?)Ahhhh this is all happening at 9:30am.  I still have rest of the day.  I gathered them up and put them down for their nap but I came back down to change the god aweful channel and reduce the volume and could not find the remote.  I looked and looked around and one of the babies must have dropped it into a drawer of clothes and shut the drawer.  What made me look in their clothes drawer?  Seriously for a moment I thought we might be remote less for the day.    Be careful next time you leave your triplets for a moment.

This is our family room on a good day.  The triplets usually stay close to each other but not always.

They have figured out how to get up on the couches and grab for anything and everything that is close.  The lamp is one of the first things. 

5 comments:

Heidi Hockstra said...

This is hilarious! They sure can get into trouble fast! But they are so cute:)

Beth said...

What were you thinking? You know that this job does not come with bathroom breaks! LOL
Isn't it amazing how you are in the room playing and everything is fine. You leave for maybe two minutes and come back to complete chaos!
They were awfully cute, though, sitting in their mess...

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

Oh the goldfish everywhere...that looks too familiar!!

Elizabeth said...

You deserve a medal (or chocolate or wine).
I only have two kids (older than yours) and I couldn't deal with this I don't think. Thanks for sharing and I hope your days are all bright and umm relatively goldfish free!

Sally said...

i love this blog....too flippin funny!