Monday, February 1, 2010

Bailing On My Husband And The Triplets For 5 Days

Well I sit here..everyone is tucked into bed, the laundry is done, the house is mildly picked up, bags are all packed and all that is left to do is a quick shower first thing tomorrow morning before we all head out.  I am wiped out.  This was a busy day trying to get half of the family ready to go for 5 days.  I even had time to create the "how to do it" list for David.   David came home today early from work not feeling well.  He ended up disappearing into his room for the remainder of the day and most of the evening.  I told him to go and try to get rid of it since I am leavin in the morning. ( harsh I know, but if you wait until everyone is well...you will never go anywhere in this family)  The kids are so excited and I am ready to go.  I am very very excited for my husband to get a dose of the good life for the next week.  The good life of burp ups, crying babies, messy food trays, nasty diapers, bumps and bruises, leaking bottles and sneakie baby boys....all 3 of them...hahahahahahahah.  Oh the good life also includes: hugs, kisses, smiles and laughs and lots of cuddles.

I received one of the nicest emails today from a complete stranger..well maybe not a complete stranger but someone I have never met.  A lady that follows this blog sent me an email to let me know about the weather in Florida and what I should pack.  She is from the area that we are heading to and she wanted to let me know what to expect.  How nice and just one more reason to keep blogging.  You never know who you may run across in the world of blogging.  Thanks Linda for your kindness.

I had a lot of fun capturing this picture below.  The triplets have conquered the stairs and as they were racing up the stairs for their naps I thought it was time to snap a shot.  The race is on......
These babies are a 3 men wrecking crew.  Check out how fast they can destroy anything they reach or get into. How much weight do you think my drawers will hold?  Since I took these pics I have gone out to Target and invested in the childproof straps to keep my little rats out of my cupboards.  As far as the toys go though...they have just discovered out how to dump bins of toys.......

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Have a great trip!! Good for you for going! I love the picture of your boys racing up the stairs. That picture and the picture of them playing so nicely make it look a lot easier than I remember.

MamaOtwins+1 said...

In the drawer picture is too cute - I wonder how much weight they can hold!
Little man now pulls drawers out to make them into stairs to climb up.
Have fun this week!!!

Heidi Hockstra said...

This is a great blog post. So far, the first day/night is down without any major problems. The babies were really good yesterday evening.

Anonymous said...

you must have a wonderful husband. You take care of your man girl or somebody is going to steal him away