Wednesday, February 10, 2010

7 Things About Me That You Probably Didn't Know


 

Here are my 7 things that you may not know about me:

1.  I grew up in a small town ..so small that everytime I went to the bank they knew who I was so when I headed off to college to a bigger city I had no idea how and why you had to fill out "depost slips".

2.  I never thought I would have this many kids.  I was always the one who thought I would live in the big city and have the corporate job.  Even if I did have kids I NEVER thought I would be a stay at home mom.

3.  I clip coupons and I love to go grocery shopping (I have no idea why)

4.  I love to plant flowers and do yard stuff

5.  If I were to do it over again I would go to school to be a nurse. 

6.  I love alone time. I enjoy going to restaurant for lunch by myself or going to the library for the afternoon.  There is nothing better than being in my own room all by myself...one of my biggest treats.

7.  Truly believe that meeting my husband was a gift from God(and some help from my sweet girlfriend-Michelle)  and know that I am pretty lucky to have found and married such a wonderful man, husband and father.


4 comments:

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

Wouldn't it be great if we could live in the same neighborhood?? We could talk all about our "normal" lives :)! Girl, you are awesome, thanks so much for the award!!

Mama Jenn said...

Thank you so much for this awesome award!!!!

Helene said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you for including me on your list!!

I know what you mean about just being by yourself. A couple weeks ago Tim took the kids to his parents house for a few hours and I stayed behind (I felt a cold coming on...yeah, right) and I just sat in the family room for a good 30 minutes enjoying the silence.

brown paper packages said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful award--and for stopping by to say hi. It is much appreciated.

You have such a darling family...