Here are my 7 things that you may not know about me:
1. I grew up in a small town ..so small that everytime I went to the bank they knew who I was so when I headed off to college to a bigger city I had no idea how and why you had to fill out "depost slips".
2. I never thought I would have this many kids. I was always the one who thought I would live in the big city and have the corporate job. Even if I did have kids I NEVER thought I would be a stay at home mom.
3. I clip coupons and I love to go grocery shopping (I have no idea why)
4. I love to plant flowers and do yard stuff
5. If I were to do it over again I would go to school to be a nurse.
6. I love alone time. I enjoy going to restaurant for lunch by myself or going to the library for the afternoon. There is nothing better than being in my own room all by myself...one of my biggest treats.
7. Truly believe that meeting my husband was a gift from God(and some help from my sweet girlfriend-Michelle) and know that I am pretty lucky to have found and married such a wonderful man, husband and father.