Monday, March 15, 2010

Fencing For Triplets...Fears...Triplets In The Snow

I never thought that posting my fears would gather so many suggestions.  Thank you so much fellow mom's of multiples for all of your comments and suggestions that you all posted on my previous post.  It was so refreshing to hear how many of you have all been there and understand exactly what my frustration was.  Thank you all so much.

I think we have decided what we are going to do.  David and I talked it over and I think we are going to get a snow fence.  These fences are plastic and have smaller holes in them and they are 4ft tall.  I also like that they come in 50ft rolls, they are cheap and they are PORTABLE.  You are probably thinking, "why would you want an orange snow fence in your backyard"....guess what ..these fences come in green and black.  The stakes are portable but sturdy and I believe that this will be our best savior.  I am actually very excited to get out and purchase it.  I had to set the babies out in the snowbank before it melted so that they could experience this before it all melted.  They are in their PJ's sitting in the snow.  Hah..how fun is this.  It was like 50 degrees outside that day so it was really confusing as to what to wear, do etc..

I got the kids off the school bus and before they could go about their business I made them all grab a baby so I could get a good photo.  It is really tough to get a photo of all of them.  Here we are in the family room.  All of my precious miracles in one spot.  By the way..Each of the older ones are holding "their baby".  We assigned a baby to each of the older ones when they were born and that is their "special brother" for life.  They really take this seriously and in the mornings the older ones say, "Mom ..I want my baby".  This was my husband's idea and a brilliant one.

Declan is on the left and he is being held by Liam....
Mairin is holding Finn.....
Eamon is holding Colin....

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the snow pics! And our kids will call one their baby too. But we've had to do some adjusting, because of attitudes...already and size of the babies. Looking forward to more snow pics..that's alot of snow! Wow!

Harry and Myrna said...

I'm so glad you are finding someway to combine your last three miracles! Being old makes one worry and now I can stop. Great plan.