Thursday, May 13, 2010

It Is A Good Day When.....

It Is A Good Day When....

- The whole family wakes up at 8am....oops must have needed that extra sleep
- My sitter comes and I spend the day running errands and I don't forget anything
- I arrive home from running errands and all babies are still sleeping so I can get dinner ready
- My twins walk in the door from school and say, "you are the best mom ever" when they see that I got their baseball jerseys screen printed with names of their favorite Tiger players
-Dinner is ready at 6pm and David walks in the door and the entire family gets to eat together
-Dinner is over by 6:30..David cleans up kitchen while I give triplet baths
-David takes the older boys upstairs for a shower while pick up family room
-Popcorn is popped and ready for boys when their showers are done
-All triplets are in bed by 7:15pm
-All children in bed by 8pm..and they are all clean too..bonus
-I am sitting at my computer chillin by 8:10pm
-I can have a couple chit chat moments with my sister before we both retreat
-I lean over..give my husband a kiss and snuggle in for some serious sleep..ahhhh

If only everyday ran like an oiled machine......

2 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

your day sounds WONDERFUL.

Heidi Hockstra said...

I love our chit chat moments....