Monday, May 17, 2010

Just Another Weekend

The Mott Family had a pretty uneventful weekend..which we welcomed with open arms.  Saturday was filled with soccer, birthday parties and lots of outdoor play with the babies.  I need to stop calling them babies...I need to refer to them as:..chaos x3 or the wild 3 or the demolition crew.   I opened up our finished basement to them for the last couple of weeks and it has worked pretty well.  The older kids hate it since they have to make sure that all of their "good" stuff is put away before the wild crew is let lose.  I love it because it opens up a whole new place to explore.  When I open the door to the basement they all come running and Finn always stands at the top of the stairs and yells down..hoping that one of the older kids will answer.  Mairin will take them down and place house with them...absolutely hilarious to listen in.  When the weather is nice I can open up the sliding glass door and they can go in and out into their fenced in play area.  It really makes for an easy afternoon ...when the weather is good.  This morning I had a chance to take a walk with my other triplet friend mom, Jen Kapeller.  We each grabbed our quad strollers and off we went. We live 5 miles apart and met via this blog.  She has 3 girls that are 3 months younger than my 3 boys.  I love and I mean..I love going places with another triplet mom....the looks are beyond crazy.......

I have been spending a lot of my time on facebook lately and starting up a fan page for mom's of multiples (or dads..or grandparents or whoever)  I want a place where it will pull together multiple moms from all over and a place to ask questions..tell stories...share deals..post pictures and just chat with others that in the same boat.  The more members...the better the fan page so please take a minute and join so we can keep in touch.  Here is the site or link and you can also be my facebook friend too....I love ..love checking status updates and hearing what everyone is doing everyday....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mott-Multiples-and-MoreA-place-for-multiple-moms/121190344572764?ref=ts

2 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

i'm gonna have to check out your facebook page. I love facebook. it has been such a wonderful way to get in touch with old friends and stuff.

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

oh yeah --those are the best color flowers for "our" weddings, don't ya think? i just love bright colors!