Friday, September 10, 2010

Major Flipping Chaos...

Today is the last day of the 1st week of school.  I was wishing for school to start and now I am asking myself...why???  It is tough getting back into a routine.  I run a pretty structured house but this school thing really makes me be on more of a schedule in order to get everything done.  I started the week 5 loads of laundry behind.  We went up north for the holiday weekend and upon our return I was in utter chaos.  I will get back into the swing of things but it just might take me some time.  Tuesday night was hockey evaluations for Eamon and Liam, Thursday night was swim team evaluations for Mairin and finally its Friday and we have NO plans....yipppeeee.  David and I also started the infamous P90x on Tuesday.  We get up around 5:45am and get started.  This is terribly early but I guess I can do anything for 90 days right?  We are enjoying our early morning bonding experience...hahah...If you know my husband than you know that early early morning is not his thing.  We usually get done around 7 and I get to go right into making lunches, snacks and coffee.  I love the fact that I am done by 7am.  We will see how long we keep this all up.
All 3 kids jumped on the bus with smiles on their faces for the 1st day of school.  Eamon and Liam are in the 3rd grade and we split them up for the first time.  They seem to be doing very well in different classrooms.  So far it hasn't been any extra work for me.  Note to Myself...keep multiples together..if you can..at least until they can read and do their homework.  Mairin is doing well and she seems to love kindergarten.  She just wants to be like her brothers.  She loves staying all day and she tries to make up homework when she gets home. Here are the 3 little peaches on their first day of school.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

We started P90x last week, finishing week 2 today and looking forward to my rest day tomorrow. How do you like it so far? We will have to keep up on each other's progress.
Oh and sorry to hear your house is chaos but at least you are making me feel human. We are in complete chaos over here with only one back in school!