Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Twins Turn 9 Years Old....Last Week

It was nine years ago last week when my life changed.  I became a mom to little Eamon and Liam.  On May 7 they turned 9 years old and I am so proud.  It is crazy looking back thru pictures and seeing how much they have grown.  They are the men of our family and they some of the nicest kids around.  I am so proud and so happy that you are enjoying life.
It seems so simple looking back at this.  A set of twins and nothing else.  At the time it seemed like a lot and it wasn't until the family grew to 6 kids that I could honestly look back and say..."oh those were the days". 
A Happy Late Birthday to Eamon and Liam.  We had a great day for your birthday and you are still cashing in on all of the generous gifts you recieved. 

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Heather, they are adorable. :)
Ours turned 9 in September. It is such fun to "look back!"

Please feel free to link this post up to tomorrow's Way Back When-esday...it's perfect!

Happy Belated to them, and hat's off to you!

CMS Websites said...

cute baby and nice looking. really lovely posting for twins and your pretty look.