Friday, May 20, 2011

Things and More Things...

The days are going by fast and there are days that I wonder if I am going to make it through the week.  I sometimes feel bored with the regular routine.  I hate to say "bored" because that is a terrible word but it is clear that we are coming to the end of the school year and the normal routine needs to be shook up a bit.  My husband was wonderful on this past Sunday and let me bypass the routine by taking over from 4pm til bedtime.  All I did was lay in my bed, watch TV, surf the web and read my magazines.  He knows how much I love to do that. 

This past week has been crazy because we are getting new siding and roof on our house so there are lots of people around, lots of noise and I feel like I have to draw my curtains in the family room so I can get some peace and quiet. 

I added another activity to my schedule for me and only me.  I joined a golf league and very much looking forward to it. I told David that I need a hobby because when I have a sitter I seem to go to Sam's Club, Kroger, post office, bank and then it is time to go home. 

The end of May is going to bring an end to Spring Hockey, Swimming and Baseball.  What will we do with all of our free time?  Im sure we figure it out.

No comments: