Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Celebrations In Life..Triplets Turn 3

Today my little triplets turn 3 years old.  It was 3 years ago today that they all came out healthy and happy.  They spent several hours in the nursery and they were handed over.  They weighed in at 5lbs 8oz, 5lb 12oz and 5lb 13oz.  Life has been crazy ever since but it has been a true blessing.

We celebrated last night with a family favorite "ice cream cake" and presents.  I picked up some balloons and they were a total hit.  It was a very fun evening. I am very excited about the bikes I got them.  They are bikes with no pedals.  It teaches them to ride and glide and get used to balancing.  They ride them all over the house.  Happy Birthday my sweet little men.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! Such great weights for triplets!! I delivered my twins at 36w weighing 5lb 10oz and 6lb 2oz. Congrats on your beautiful family!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday to the trio! Been following you for awhile now! Can't believe they are already three!

Kimberly said...

Happy 3rd birthday to the 3 little Mott men!
How precious is that? 3 turning 3! LOL
I love following your blog, it makes my life feel more 'normal'. hehehe