Sunday, July 15, 2012

Deals, Steals and Discounts

People always ask me where I shop and where I get things.  I am a bargain shopper when I can be and I have come across some sites that I visit on a regular basis.  I shop ahead for clothes and other various items and am always excited for the end of the season clearance.  I enjoy the Sunday paper and clipping my coupons.  I shop at both Sams and Costco and then at Kroger for the little stuff. 

www.woot.com ... 1 item per day for sale and I can often find great birthday gifts on this site.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/invite~2692560/heather~mott/ ...Sierra Trading Post...I get most of my outdoor wear for the kids here.  When you set up an acct you will get emails with amazing deals.  Just ordered triplets their Columbia winter coats for 22.00 each.  I also get most of the winter boots from here

http://www.zulily.com/invite/hmott994 .. Zulily..I always check this site out because there are so many things to look at that I often run across some good steals

www.dealcatcher.com ..If you ever lose your coupon for an Old Navy or Kohls this site will have it.  New deals everyday and you never know what you will find.

www.landend.com ...never ever pay full price. Sign up for an account and you will get all kinds of email deals.

Of course there are many sites out there but these are the ones that I frequent often so shop on everyone.

No comments: