Monday, August 27, 2012

I know More Than You Think I Do

It just hit me...The things that I keep stored in my brain......

Colin loves pickles and anytime we have McDonald's all of the kids give Colin their pickles. Declan prefers chicken to burgers. We are a vanilla family. Ice cream and cupcakes need to be white in order to be gobbled up the fastest. Liam likes a bagel for breakfast while Eamon likes toast..not too done...with butter that is completely melted. Eamon is the only one who will not eat his crust and Colin likes cucumbers. Finn has to be limited on the amount of yogurt he eats and he will only eat the "white" kind. It is painful to get Mairin to eat her broccoli while Colin asks for more. Liam will eat almost anything I give him and Eamon will give me a rating as to how much or how little he likes what I have made. Everyone loves popcorn except for Mairin. Finn likes his banana with peanut butter but Declan will eat cantaloupe all day long. Eamon likes a ham and cheese sandwich but Liam prefers peanut butter and jelly. Mairin like both but loves ham and cream cheese rolled up. My kids are not crazy about rice but love grilled chicken. They don't like me to put the sauce on spaghetti but if I premix it than they will eat it. Liam and Mairin love vanilla pudding and will even eat the chocolate but Eamon will not eat either.

Liam jumps of the school bus and can't get started on his homework fast enough. Eamon likes to stroll in, have a snack and then hit the books. Mairin avoids homework at all costs. Colin wakes up grumpy and needs a few minutes to wake up while Declan rolls over with a smile. Mairin insists on getting dressed the night before and sleeping in her clothes so that she can just get up and come downstairs. Eamon loves watching hockey highlights on On Demand and Liam likes the freaky shows on National Geographic Channel. Liam needs sunblock and Eamon never burns. Colin is dry in the mornings while the others have wet pull ups. Colin knows all of his letters and the sounds to go with them but Declan and Finn could care less. Declan is not shy out in public and warms up fast but Finn will cling on my leg.

6 kids being raised in the same house by the same parents and look at the differences. I may have 6 kids but I know each and every quirk of each and every one of them.

3 comments:

Judit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judit said...

The children are beautiful, funny, they are all so different in taste thing. Greetings from Austria,Judit, one of Tripletsmom